Can't Login

• lukejc1 pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 17 XI 2009, 23:33

Can't Login

I am trying to login to last.gm from my xbox and I am having trouble. I entered my username and password correctly ( I double checked by logging in from my computer) but it keeps telling me that my username or password isn't valid.

I know they are valid and typed in correctly.

I also notice that after i enter my password and go back to the login screen my password is shown to be way too long. Is this just a security feature?

-Luke
    • lukejc1 pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 17 XI 2009, 23:36
    I cleared my cache and now i am logged in.

-Luke
  • Having the same issue as the above poster. I am unable to login. On attempt I get message username and password not valid. Odd thing is I get this in the Android app as well. Any assistance. This is the only new feature of the XBOX update I was excited about. Thanks.

Tried the clearing cache fix, but that didn't work for me.

• kapdon pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 21 XI 2009, 3:17
    same problem here. not interested in any of the other updates but l would enjoy last.fm if i could log in with my xbox

• kaiweb pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 21 XI 2009, 11:57

Can't login

I am having the same issue. My username/password works on the website, but fails on the XBOX 360 application.

• Ditto with the cant login

When I attempt to log in I get "The username or password you entered isn't valid"

Im not mistyping since I can log into the website without problems

• crumbete pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 23 XI 2009, 3:12

Likewise

Same issue. I reset the password on my account today because I hadn't actually used it in 2 years, but was interested in trying it on the xbox... now i can't login with the newly reset password. Works on website, not on xbox. Lame.

• Please can you ensure you have entered your password in the correct case. If you have used numbers, please ensure that a zero hasn't been entered as an o, i or l as a 1 etc.

• crumbete pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 24 XI 2009, 2:26
    I was entering my info correctly. Trying it again late last night, however, seemed to fix my problem.

• kaiweb pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 25 XI 2009, 21:33
    I very carefully made sure all the info was correct. However, I was able to log in a few days ago. The only thing I changed was that I had rebooted at least once, maybe twice. I did not clear the cache.

• Maiwand pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 6 I 2010, 13:18

I cant log in

I can't log into last.fm from my xbox or from the android app (htc hero). I can log in via the website just fine.

Can anyone help?

• WillSci pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 22 I 2010, 19:46

Same Issue

I've tried multiple times over the past month, and confirmed the case of both username/password on PC, etc.

I LOVE using last.fm at work and would love to show it off when friends come over.

When people say they clear their cache... what is the correct way to do this on the 360? I would like to try that. Thanks!

FIXED: I am not positive why it works now, but here's what I did. I entered my username in all lower-case, ex. willsci instead of WillSci. I tried it last week and it worked. I did NOT bother with clearing my cache on my 360. Good luck to anyone still trying...

Edytowane przez WillSci dnia 8 II 2010, 16:45
    • TheSwill pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 25 I 2010, 17:15

Same Issue

I logged in once when the software first came out for 360 haven't been able to since, tried 2 different accounts, reset both passwords and can log infine with the same information on the web all upper/lower case correct.

• Same problem

I probably sound completely Dumb but what do you mean clear cache i have checked spelling and that multiple times I did recently change my xbox i switched systems with my BF but i switched my hard drive over to the current one he never made an account on last fm

• Found a fix?

I think I may have found a fix to this issue. Originally my account username has capital letters which I was using when trying to sign in via the Xbox 360. I then tried signing in again, but without capitalizing my username. Anyone who may have caps in their username should try signing in without the caps. Hope this helps someone.

• 3 months later, still no fix.

I would even be open to changing my entire user name if it meant the ability to use this feature.

Edytowane przez LiveFromHelview dnia 19 II 2010, 3:28
    • We3We3We3 pisze...
    • Użytkownik
    • 18 II 2010, 11:10

Figured why i can't log in

Anyone else trying to use a USB keyboard to login?
    When i setup my password on the PC i used a couple of characters that aren't recognised when inputting them on the 360. The ¬ and £ symbols won't input when you use a keyboard to type in your password on the xbox.
    Changed my password to remove these characters and can now login fine.

• Wow

All this time and no fix for the issue? I sent in my xbox for repair. When I got it back, last fm asked me to login... Having forgotten my password, I went and reset it on the website. I KNOW my username and I KNOW my password, both very simple. No matter what I try (all of the above mentioned suggestions) I cannot sign into last fm on my 360. Computer??? No effing problem

• Maddieman pisze...
    • Zespół Last.fm
    • 26 I 2012, 18:09
    Harri, we tested your account in the office yesterday, and it definitely works for us - we had no problems logging into your account on the xbox. The only thing I can think of is that you have an outdated version of the app. In your system storage settings, have you tried deleting and re-downloading Last.fm?

We have had a number of emails about this issue this week, which leads us to suspect that there's a problem here; but so far we've not been able to reproduce the problem in our office. We'll keep you posted, but if you're currently experiencing this issue, and you're certain that you have input your username and password correctly, can you please post here, so we get an idea of how many people are affected? Thanks.

Is it Christmas yet?
    http://www.last.fm/christmas
  • cant log in--too

went though and removed some old profiles.. guess what... last.fm was gone too. reloaded and now can't log in.. un an pw check against website--OK... still can't log into xbox after cleaning system cache.

• ditto

Exact same problem. I have cleared my cache, reset my password and cannot log in.

• Maddieman pisze...
    • Zespół Last.fm
    • 30 I 2012, 18:51
    We're still trying to troubleshoot this.

Can you try removing the xbox live app in your last.fm profile settings?

http://www.last.fm/settings/applications

If this issue still affects you, can you please contact our support team at: http://www.last.fm/help/support

Thanks.

Is it Christmas yet?
    http://www.last.fm/christmas
  • Same issue

Just posting to add me to your list of people having log in problems. I will try a few of the troubleshooting tips here to see if I can log in. (Already reset my password, redownloaded the app on the XBOX since it was gone after latest major software update on the system, and no luck)

• Case sensitivity problem?

I'm new to last.fm so while attempting to fix the problem I deleted my old account and tried creating an account from scratch through the xbox. I kept getting an error saying my password/password confirmation fields did not match, so I tried shortening the password and making it all lower-case instead and that worked. I can log in with no problems on that account now. Since I deleted my old account I'm not sure if just updating the password to be all lower-case will work, but it might be worth a try for someone else.

Anonimowi użytkownicy nie mogą wysyłać wiadomości. Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto, aby móc wysyłać wiadomości na forum.